- Poolcafe Freezone is an English sportsbar where you can do more than play pool at one of our 7 Pool tables.
- Enjoy an nice game of darts on one of our 4 dart boards with your friends.
- Chill out at the lounge area and enjoy a good cocktail.
- We got wide cocktail en shots menu from which you can choose from.
- For the people who like to smoke we have a large smoking room.
- If you like sports, you are in the right place at Poolcafe Freezone! Watch your favourite sportsgame LIVE on one of the 5 Big Screen TV’s!
- Try your luck at one of our gambling machines!
- Chat up with friends or meet new people at the English bar!
What sets Freezone apart from other Pool Cafes and Sports bars?
Our service and multinational staff. We at Freezone employ people form all over the world so don’t be suprised to hear English spoken by our barstaff!
Visit us at Poolcafe Freezone! We like to meet you!
Laurens – The youngest member of the Freezone team, Laurens started working for Freezone early 2013. He’s from Leeuwarden and the self confessed “sharp dressed man” of the group.
Ask for his speciality – The Rainbow Shots.
Paul – The old man of the team!! Paul started working for Freezone late 2010 and bacamr the manager early 2011. From Co.Durham in northern England, a big Newcastle united fan.
Ask him for his Long Island Ice Tea. Lekker.
Renée – Weekend worker Renée has been with the Freezone team for a few years, happy and smiley, she’s popular with the staff and customers alike. A talented pool player and keen backpacker.
Renée’s speciality? Her own creation, The Renegade.
Lotte – Newest member of the team Lotte is a,lso a part time student studying law. Chatty and smiley, a happy influence on the bar.